Advanced Preservations: Who are we?
As an award winning and recognised specialist in our field, Advanced Preservations have been at the forefront of the Damp proofing, Timber preservation and Structural waterproofing industries for over 30 years.
In this time we have provided reliable, practical and bespoke solutions to thousands of domestic and commercial properties nationwide.
We are approved members of CHAS and Safe Contractors and are proud to be fully endorsed by the Property Care Association (PCA) – the trade association responsible for the setting of guidelines, steering the industry and the monitoring and vetting of specialists who can be trusted to resolve problems affecting buildings.
We can offer a full range of remedial services, including:
- Damp proofing and rising damp control to conform to BS6576.
- The eradication of fungal decay and wood boring insects such as woodworm or Dry rot.
- The specialist structural waterproofing of basements and cellars to conform to BS8102.
- Following our specialist waterproofing works, the installation of internal finishes to convert your space and tie the basement or cellar in with the rest of your property.
As the industry changes, so do we.
We actively embark on up to date training and maintain close working relationships with industry leading manufacturers to ensure that we provide the very best solutions available, in line with modern techniques and current standards.
We have several expert surveyors forming a very experienced, knowledgeable and professional team, capable of dealing with any project, large or small.
All of our Damp proofing and timber surveyors are qualified to the level of CSRT or CTIS and CRDS qualifications and our specialist waterproofing designers hold the nationally recognised qualification CSSW.
Our Policy statement:
- We strictly maintain a policy of continual improvement and follow recognised codes of practice for our specialist works.
- We strive to provide honest, accurate advice, only carrying out work to the highest of standards whilst remaining competitive in the current market.
- We will not undertake or specify unnecessary works.
- With period and historic buildings, we take a sympathetic approach to retain as much of the original structure and materials as possible.
- We pride ourselves in giving a personal touch thereby ensuring confidence in ALL of our clients, professional and domestic alike.
Get in touch…
As a family run, reliable specialist, we understand what taking on a project of this nature can entail. Here at Advanced Preservations we have a hard working, approachable and understanding team, happy to simply take details regarding an initial enquiry, to talk through what we can do for you and/or get a surveyor to speak with you to discuss the practicalities, realities and complexities of each project in a no-nonsense, jargon free and understandable way.
As maintaining close working relationships, trust and good communication are central to our ethos and producing the very best possible standards, we are keen to promote activities that encourage this wherever possible. Last years arduous team building exercise, for those of the snow persuasion, found us in the Alps for the inaugural Advanced preservations excursion… it was educational of course as its important to understand the properties of water in all of its states. For a bit of fun, please see below – those of you that know us may recognise a few faces… enjoy.
Fancy joining our team?
Do you think you have something to offer Advanced Preservations?
As a continually developing and growing practice, we are always on the lookout for talented, dedicated and skilled people to join our team. If you think you have something to offer, we welcome applications and CV’s emailed to: email@example.com